Thursday, October 30, 2008

REAL OR RUMOR: TYLER PERRY ACCUSED OF BEING A MALE DIVA?


Movie mogul Tyler Perry has brushed off reports he demands co-workers to call him by his last name if they want a response - insisting the moniker is used by the cast and crew out of "respect". The 39-year-old actor/director has come under fire for his inflated ego on the set of his television sitcom Tyler Perry's House of Payne, created and produced by the star since 2006. A source tells the New York Post: "Tyler makes everyone on his staff - the crew and cast - call him 'Mr. Perry' to his face. He won't respond to anyone who calls him Tyler." But his spokesperson insists the reports are made up, adding: "That's totally preposterous. I call him Tyler. Some people do call him 'Mr. Perry,' but it's out of respect."

I honestly don't see the big deal. This man is signing their paychecks. I'd address him as Mr. Perry, too, and anything else he wanted me to call him...long as I get my damn check! Besides it's the professional thing to do.
....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro