Monday, October 27, 2008

LISA BONET PREGNANT WITH 3rd CHILD.

Actress Lisa Bonet is pregnant with her third child. The former 'Cosby Kid' and her actor boyfriend Jason Momoa have announced they are set to become parents for the second time. The couple already have a 14-month-old daughter, Lola. Bonet also has a 19-year-old daughter, Zoe, with her former partner, rocker Lenny Kravitz. She tells People.com, "I'm seven months and I feel great. I've had a tremendous amount of energy, which is lucky, because I have a 14-month-old." Recently voted one of the top 25 sexiest movie stars in history, Lisa says she doesn't want to know if she will add a boy to her brood. She adds, "When my friends ask me, I say, 'I really don't know. I love the mystery and I trust the mystery about it. It adds a whole other component at the end."

Below are pics of Lisa on the set of the American re-make of the BBC drama Life on Mars in the Lower East Side, New York City back in August.


....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro