Friday, September 19, 2008

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL RIHANNA TO STOP LYING? SINGER CLAIMS SHE'S 'LONELY' AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO DATE.


This heffah here....!! This girl has the nerve, the gall and the audacity to say that life on the road is really 'lonely' for her. Now, yes, we all know that although Rihanna and Chris have yet to confirm their relationship, even Stevie Wonder can see that they're dating. So her playing this 'woe is me, I'm single and so lonely and I don't have any time to date anyone' card gets my goat something proper-like. In a recent interview, Rihanna stated, "It's not all honey and treacle (that's 'peaches and cream' for those of us who didn't know what the hell 'treacle' meant). I've had no more than seven days off in the past 18 months. My schedule is punishing. And I do get lonely sitting around in hotels in cities I don't know. I don't have time to date."

Oh, really now Rihanna? So allllllllllllllllll those photos of them jet skiing in Maryland and Barbados with her family, skateboarding in NYC (last week, I might add), chilling in a jacuzzi clubbing and then leaving clubs together here in the States as well as overseas, her visits to him on his movie sets just last week, his visits to her on the set of her music video just late last month, snuggled up and liplocking in Kentucky Fried Chicken and Popeyes, attending amusement parks in California, frolicking and liplocking in a swimming pool like young lovers while in Jamaica, walking hand in hand on the beaches of Cancun, grocery food shopping/clothes shopping together in Hollywood and New York City were all just for show? What was that about...because all of that happened in the last seven months. I swear to God she better stop playing with me this Friday evening.

Girl, just shut up and don't say nothing. I spent damn near 20 minutes trying to find a pic to post with this blog entry but had a hard time because there are so many candid pics of her and Chris to choose from. And she talking 'bout she lonely?! Yeah, you lonely: in your mind.



MORE PICS AFTER THE JUMP!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro