Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW CANDIDS: USHER, HIS SON & THEIR 'NANNY' (?) AT THE PARK.

Predictable punk. Leave it up to Usher to pull such a publicity stunt as this when he knows rumors are running rampant regarding his alleged separation from his manwife and the fact that he needs all the promotion (and publicity as well) to drum up interest in his latest projects (i.e. tour, clothing line, new fragrance, the re-release of his last album). So to see pics of him, his son Cinco and an unidentified woman in at the Cold Canyon Park in Beverly Hills surprises me in the least. However, what does surprise me is that she kissed lil dude smack dab on his mouth. No maam! Look at the way he's looking in the last picture on the front row! Negro, they see you! Stop pointing and let them do their job! You knew those cameras were there because you hired them. Ol' thirsty self. Needless to say Tameka's not there for a reason. And FYI, the park where these photos were taken is the same parkwhere Diddy staged photos of him spending contrived quality time with his twin girls.

Anyhoo, word around the web is that the woman is actually Usher's and Tameka's nanny. Why the hell she needs a nanny when she doesn't have a job baffles me...oh wait a minute, I forgot: Tameka needs someone to take care of Cinco while she travels the country with her husband in an effort to ward off any groupie wannabes.

PICS PEEPED AT BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM





MORE PICS OF USHER AND HIS MADNESS AFTER THE JUMP!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed Usher isn't wearing his wedding ring? Cinco is sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd be damned if I let another woman kissed my child on the mouth NANNY or NOT! Not me! Who the hell she 'spose to be? I mean who is she really?

LOL@ predictable punk.

Couldn'tve said it better.

Anonymous said...

da hell name they kid Cinco? dude.....

Anonymous said...

Maybe the chick is a relative of his or Tameka's? Still though, I couldn't see a relative of mine kissing my child on the lips unless it was my mama.

Anonymous said...

Lawd haf mer-say! yall trying 2 give Tameka a coronary episode with these pics! lol

SouthernGurl said...

I'm saying. If I had a nanny for my child she would look more like Madea and not some Mel B. knock-off chick. Nanny, my ass! LOL!!

To anonymous: the baby's real name is Usher Raymond V (the fifth), but his nickname is Cinco.

Anonymous said...

Why is she shouting HALLELUJAH in that center pic?

Anonymous said...

USHER IS SO FREAKING OBVIOUS.....

WHO HE THINK HE FOOLING?.....

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT SLICK....

Anonymous said...

no no no no no no no i don't care if that lady is tameka's unidentical identical twin her lips do not belong on my baby's mouth. My mama don't even kiss her grandkids on the mouth. Just nasty.

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT THOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS ON THAT CUTIE PATOOTIE! LIKE SOUTHERNGURL SAYS 'BLESS HIS HEART.' BTW IF I WAS GONNA KISS ANY PART OF THAT BABY IT WOULD BE ON THOSE CHEEKS. NOT THE LIPS. HE PROBABLY BEEN DROOLING AND SHIT. DONT NOBODY WANT NO BABY DROOL ON THEY LIPS. EVEN WORSE TAMEKA PROB'LY DONE KISSED IN ON THE LIPS. AND DONT SHE GOT 5 OTHER SMALL CHILDREN WHO PROBABLY BEE UP IN THAT BABY'S FACE ALL DAY EVERY DAY?

ENUFF SAID.

Anonymous said...

Didn't he and "wifey" break up or something?

Anonymous said...

Where dat niggah rang at. Cuz it ain't on his finger!

Anonymous said...

In the words of Martin Lawrence-- THAT AIN'T NO DAMN NANNY!

(remember the Chilligan's Island epsiode?)

Anonymous said...

Staged as hell. like others in here I also thought he and ManMeek were heading towards splitsville. He still pressed tho.

Anonymous said...

Dag that baby is getting big. He's a cutie nonetheless. Definitely Usher's minime. Messed up how he got his pop's big floppy ears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro