Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LUDACRIS TO RETIRE FROM RAP INDUSTRY & RETIRE HIS 'LUDACRIS' MONIKER AS WELL.

LOOK AT HIM!!! LOOKING LIKE A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND WHATNOT!

“This is a different business and I do want to be taken seriously, so it’s back to being Chris Bridges. I can see a point where acting is my full-time job, really. I will always be involved in music, but it may be more behind the scenes, as a producer, I will always do that. But when I look at 10 years from now, I don't think rapping is necessarily what I want to do when I'm in my 40s.”

--Rapper-turned-actor Cris Bridges (soon-to-be formerly known as Ludacris) to the Los Angeles Times on why he too is planning to retire from the rap industry. After five albums, three Grammy wins and a couple of number one spots, Ludacris says he'd rather leave rap alone so that he can focus full time on his budding acting career....after he releases his sixth album, Theater of the Mind on October 21st. On the movie front, Cris is set to star in Guy Ritchie's film Rocknrolla.

......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the new look of Luda/Chris. I wish all the other rappers would hang up the mic when the hit their 30's and shownuff by 40.

Go do you Chris. Way to look out for your future and legacy.

Anonymous said...

LOL at what SG wrote on the top of that picture! LMAO! Gurl, you a trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro