Friday, July 18, 2008

T.I.'S FIANCEE ON REALITY SHOWS, BECOMING AN ACTRESS & HOW SHE & THE RAPPER MET.


T.I. (real name Clifford Harris) hasn't let his pending jail time keep him out of the spotlight. As a matter of fact, the rapper/actor has signed a deal with MTV to star in a reality show that will shadow him while he performs 1,000 hours of community service prior to beginning his one year sentence on several weapons convictions. As part of his guilty plea deal, the rapper has to address youth groups about the pitfalls of guns, gangs and drugs. In this new untitled series, we'll see T.I. addressing the youth. Shooting began this summer and will air during the time he reports to jail next spring. However, being featured on a reality show doesn't quite sit well with T.I.'s fiancee and mother of his children, Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle (ex-member of R&B girl group X-Scape), who just gave birth to the couple's second son last May. "Reality shows seems to degrade you. Not saying that all of them do, but I don't know if I wanna be portrayed as...everybody all in our personal life. It's enough of our life out there already. Not to say that it couldn't be done well." Whether or not Tiny still feels this way remains to be seen.

And while she's hesitant about displaying her personal business on front street, Cottle says she wouldn't mind becoming a real actress and she has a television show concept in mind to get her started. "Somebody needs to get at me! For real though, I want to act. If somebody wanted to do a show on some hot girls from Atlanta--I don't really wanna tell the whole idea, but I have an idea for a sitcom. More like a Sex in the City meets Entourage type thing."

AFTER THE JUMP, FIND OUT HOW THE COUPLE MET & WHAT TO EXPECT FROM T.I. IF YOU EVER HAVE THE GALL TO DISRESPECT HIS LADY IN HIS PRESENCE.

For those of you who have ever wondered how Tiny and T.I., who have dated on and off for several years, became one of Atlanta's hottest celebrity couples, here it is: The pair met while the singer was working with producer Jazze Pha in an Atlanta studio. They later bumped into each other again at an Atlanta mall. "When I first met him at the studio, nothing registered. I didn't pay him no attention," says Tiny. "But when I saw him at the mall, he looked really good. And I was like, 'That little young dude look good!'" Cottle says although she and T.I. plan on becoming husband and wife soon, they still haven't set a date. Oh, and for all of you T.I. fans/stans/groupies, don't even think about disrespecting Tiny in T.I.'s presence, because according to Cottle, lil dude will check you. Then again, I'm pretty sure most of you already know it doesn't take much for the rapper's TIP alter ego to emerge from T.I.! LOL! Yall know lil beige dude don't even much play that shit. LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has she gotten a nose job? She use to look much more like a piglet than she does now. and that's a good thang. it's good to know that he defends his girl. But who in the world is that gully to talk about her to his face? That's what I want to know.

Anonymous said...

TIP better go head with all that....

Now I really am ready to see this reality show....

Anonymous said...

Winnie the Pooh already has a show on Disney channel. Don't wanna c anymore Piglet.

SouthernGurl said...

'And what?' You and 'yeah yeah' are so wrong! LOL! That pic I posted happens to be my favorite picture of T.I. and Tiny. I love that pic.

Anonymous said...

This ic musta been photoshopped bc Tameka is keeping it real & hasnt cut her nose.

Anonymous said...

Quit being so rude and mean to tiny obviously t.i. is in love with her so that says a lot about of what type of person he is he looks on the inside not outward apperances so quit hating because yall havent found true love

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro