Thursday, July 10, 2008

RECENT CHILLI PHOTOSHOOT + SINGER SNAGS ENDORSEMENT DEAL WITH SKIN CARE COMPANY; SHARES HER PERSONAL BEAUTY TIPS.


I'm well aware of the many questions I receive from some of you anytime I post pictures of TLC's Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas. Because of her flawless skin complexion and ageless face, 99% of you all ask what Chilli's skincare regimen consist of. Well, she has not only revealed her secrets as to what keeps her skin looking so healthy and glowing, she has also snagged an endorsement deal with exclusive skin care line Chamonix, respectively....and finally! In a recent interview, where she talked about things other than her new solo album Bi-Polar (scheduled to his stores in September), her new bag line, Bags by Chilli, her adoration for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and the future of TLC, the singer, who will, of course, receive a lifetime supply of moisturizers, face creams, spa treatments and all the other goodies that come along with being a celebrity endorser, also shared her own personal beauty tips. "[Using] Vitamin C serum is really, really important. Also, the Matrixyl cream (by Chamonix), it also keeps the skin tight and it moisturizes and doesn’t dry the skin out. I use it in the morning and at night, and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. Everything that this line makes is all natural. And the main thing to do is to exfoliate, " says the 37-year-old Atlanta native. And in a past issue of Sophisticate's Black Hair magazine, Chilli (whose mother is of African-American descent and whose father ancestry consist of East Indian/Arab descent) also advised folks to "drink a lot of water" and to make sure they "get plenty of sleep"...two other things she does to keep her 'good black don't crack' skin texture.

Now, as for her hair. For those of you out there who claim you're tired of her wearing it in the same ol' style and would like for her to chop it off, well it ain't gone happen (the chopping off part) anytime soon because when it comes to her signature long-length tresses, Chilli says she loves being a long-haired girl! "I think you have to figure out what's more becoming to you. Like with Halle Berry, I think she's most beautiful with short hair. I think longer hair is my thing. I'm gonna wear it long like this as long as I can."

And what blog post about Chilli would be complete without pictures? Check out a recent photoshoot the singer posed for at The Mansion in Atlanta for Rolling Out magazine.





TO SEE MORE PICS FROM CHILLI'S PHOTOSHOOT AND TO FIND OUT IF SHE HAS EVER WORN EXTENSIONS AND WEAVES, CLICK 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!'

The petite singer says she gets a trim once every 8 weeks and a protein treatment once every 2 months because of her (dyed) hair auburn hair color which she has had for the past 5 years. And for those of you who have ever wondered if Chilli has ever worn a weave or extensions, the answer is no. "I have never, ever had extensions. I don't have a perm, nothing. The only thing I do have is color. So it's always been my hair."

There you go, Chilli's skin and hair regimens all in one blog post! Peep more pics from Chilli's photoshoot below.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She iz so f-cking sexually fine and finely sexy! Id drink her bathwater from three dayz ago if she let me. good lookin out SG. keep picz like deez coming ezspecially of Chilly Chill and Gabby Gab. matter of fact, chick where u been?! go all mizzing for weekz and shit! holla at yo boy. u got my e-addy. use that mug.

Anonymous said...

She really has the best skin.

SouthernGurl said...

Hey Mrs. GV! Where you been at miss lady?! LOL!

Oh, and Z-man could you get anymore obscene? I mean really dude? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Interesting and entertianing article SouthernGurl especially the hair part. I know peeps are always making fun of her baby hair and stuff but when you think about it she has worn her hair in several different styles at least in the pics i've saw of her maybe its just the fact that she has long hair that people keep complaining about her style. if yall really wanna complain about somebody yall need t get on on that Annanada girl. i saw her in nora's hair salon 2 and that chick was still rocking that same hairstyle she was wearing when she was hosting Teen Summit AND THAT WAS OVER 10 YEARS AGO!

Dag, at least chilli has colored her hair and worn it straight. Andanad-or however you spell hher name--still ain't done jack shit to hers.

Anonymous said...

What Visa said is sooooooo true. She was dead on with that Ananda comment....

I think people are just too damn
fixed on that girl's baby hair to notice anything else.....

I have seen her wear her hair in many different styles but I guess because she never cuts it makes people believe that she always keeps it the same....

I mean what is she supposed to do? Leave the girl be....

BTW, I an feeling your blog RealGossip. I peeped it from that fireandice blog. Keep doing your thang.

SouthernGurl said...

Thanks for the compliments Peaches! I hope you don't become a stranger. LOL!

Anonymous said...

no doubt...

I have already added your url to my bookmarks!....lol

I just can't believe how big your archive is! I have a lot of catching up to do!....lol

Anonymous said...

SOUTHERNGIRL CAN YOU POST PICS OF CHILLI'S DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLES?

Women Leather Skirts said...

Nice one. Keep it up.


Buy Leather Jackets,
Men Leather Blazers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro