Thursday, July 24, 2008

RAPPER JACKI-O REVEALS WHY SHE SCREWED A D-LIST RECORD EXEC FOR '10 STACKS.'


“Everybody that signed [to Poe Boy] had gotten their advance money, but when it came time for me to get my advance, I had to f*ck for my advance. It was ten stacks and I had to f*ck for it. So naturally it wasn’t something that I’m proud of doing. And I don’t advise any female to get into no business – be it music or whatever – and get exploited like that. [E Class] told me I had to have sex with him to get the ten stacks. That’s how me and him got into a relationship. But that was a situation I had to face, and I made the wrong turn. But I’m from the hood and if somebody offers you ten thousand dollars at one time to get out of the hood, and lets you go for your dream of doing music, you’re gonna run to that.”

--Miami rapper Jacki openly admitting and confirming rumors to Hip Hop Weekly about f-ing E-Class, a d-list record executive to secure a record deal with independent record label Poe Boy Records. Mmm-mmm-mmm. Ol girl did all that screwing and still couldn't score a Top 100 'hit' with her one and only semi-popular single Nookie; and if you didn't tune in to BET's now defunct after-hours video music show, Uncut, chances are you have absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about. And I'm willing to bet that those '10 stacks' (in advance money...advance money that has to be paid back) went straight into her local tattooer's needle. So in the end, she really ain't got shit to show (besides her fifteen minutes of fame for allegedly kicking Foxy Brown's ass at a Miami studio a couple of years ago) for shamelessly flopping her ass onto the infamous casting couch.

Girl, bye.
....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAWD SHE IS SUCH A SILLY HO

Anonymous said...

She is such a BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'M LAUGHING my ass off at how she played herself for a measly 10 grand. a measly 10 grand from some no name record company. As if people didn't respect her before ain't nobdoy going to respect her now. She shouldve kept that shit to herself. I would've took that shit to the grave with me. Inked up broad.

Anonymous said...

I agree with homeboy here. Chicks frontin like they aint open up for a hair do! A dude offer them a dolla and they open all holes! stop lyin!

Anonymous said...

1st of all, Jacki-O is a magnificant rapper to ME. I don't feel this way because of her "Nookie" single...U MUST HEAR HER MIX TAPES b 4 u judge her! She reminds me of Lil Kim Hardcore mixed with Eve. Sadly she was bamboozled and if i had $ to invest in her as an artist i would!

Anonymous said...

So what she f**ked E-Ugly Class, at least she's real about it & not pretending to be some classy primadonna gangsta rap ho (i.e., Trina)...

Jacki-O talks about her growing pains, her struggle, where she came from, & where she is trying to go, & I totally “R-E-S-P-E-C-T” that 2 the fullest. She’s a hardcore lyricist & her rhymes are tough. She is overlooked in the rap game, but I got mad love 4 ‘Jacki-walk on water-O’…check out her myspace page & listen to her music!
Hollah Back

Anonymous said...

So tenda u feelin some time kind of way about what i said huh ma? That meanz i mustve hit a nerve huh ma? Now u got me rolling round in laugher at yo bird azz! It cant be that serious ma for real.

Anonymous said...

Tendah first thank you for setting ZMAN straight-and no nerve was hit in my opinion, it's just that Z made a dumbass generalistic statement that insulted women with self-respect and value.

Tendah one question are you from the DC area? It's just that how you got at him sounded like a MD, DC, VA native...Love IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro