Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NEW PICS: USHER, HIS MANWIFE TAMEKA, KESHIA KNIGHT-PULLIAM & WESLEY JONATHAN AT USHER'S U-CAST LAUNCH PARTY.

Usher's uCast -- a bi-weekly online series that features an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at Usher's life as a recording star, philanthropist and businessman. uCast is an educational podcast series that receives over 35,000 downloads weekly. Usher's uCast has enjoyed immense popularity, reaching as high as No.7 on I-Tunes music podcasts. "uCast is really more than a podcast," said Usher. "It's an educational tool for learning how business in the entertainment industry really works. It allows New Look to distribute its message to thousands of viewers each week!"

PEEP PICS OF FROM USHER'S U-CAST LAUNCH PARTY BELOW AND AFTER THE JUMP!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! 'Manwife'? Your ass bout to mess around and make me lose my job laughing at your ass! Actaully that's one of the better pictures I've ever seen of her. I wonder why we have never seen Usher's momma and Tameka one picture together?

Anonymous said...

Sthngurl,
Tameka cant help how she looks. Her features are the way G*D intended. But I do wonder if they worsened or harder bc of drug use?

" Usher's uCast has enjoyed immense popularity, reaching as high as No.7 on I-Tunes music podcasts. "uCast is really more than a podcast," said Usher. "It's an educational tool for learning how business in the entertainment industry really works..."

Bullsh*t Usher. Its about your *ss getting paid.

SouthernGurl said...

I'm (kinda) sorry for using that term 'MANWIFE.' I heard Miss Jones refer to her as such and it was just too funny to me! LOL! Honestly speaking I (kinda) don't think Tameka is unattractive at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro