Thursday, July 10, 2008

KIM KARDASHIAN TO LAUNCH NEW PERFUME LINE + CANDIDS


Guess who's the latest (semi)celebrity who thought it would be a good business/career decision to launch her own fragrance line? None other than Kim Kardashian. Talk about monkey-see, monkey-do! Kardashian is looking to extend her fifteen minutes of fame by making her dream of designing her own personalized perfume a reality. Kardashian has teamed up with New Wave Fragrances, who also distribute Ed Hardy and True Religion fragrance lines. Kardashian wrote on her blog:
"It has always been a dream of mine to start my own perfume business, since I love to mix fragrances together and come up with new and different scents! I hope you understand my total excitement as I let you, the readers of my blog, become the first to know that I am creating my own fragrance! It all started when my mom introduced me to famous perfumer Caroline Sabas from Gras, France. She and I have been working together to create a scent that is uniquely me that I can share with everyone! It is in the development stages, but we hope to have it in stores by next May - Mother’s Day! It will be available in the U.S., Germany, England, Australia and Japan. I hope you LOVE what I come up with!"
While you all wait for the release of Kim's untitled perfume, check out these candid pics of the media's thirstiest, most attention-starved, semi-celebrity who has never shied away from a fully functioning camera (there's a sex tape and a nude Playboy magazine photospread to prove this) as she pranced around Tinseltown last week donning a 'THIS IS NOT A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY' t-shirt.



.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro