Monday, July 14, 2008

IN TODAYS 'THIS N!GGAH, HERE' NEWS: THE GAME SAYS HE WANTS TO WORK WITH JAY-Z....EVEN AFTER SLIGHTLY DISSING HIM ON RECORD.

I swear the things some rappers do and/or say for a little attention is utterly ridiculous. The Game has been "subliminally" insulting JAY-Z on his records - in a bizarre bid to get the hip-hop mogul to work with him. The Compton, Cali. native took shots at Jay-Z via his music on tracks like It's Okay (One Blood), after hearing a freestyle the 99 Problems star made that The Game thought was aimed at him. It turned out to be a misunderstanding, but The Game says he's glad it happened because Jay-Z has now acknowledged his presence in the rap game. And he hopes their lyrical exchange will lead to them hooking up in the studio. He says, "Even though me and (Jay-Z) don't talk or do songs, he knows. He listens. He heard the You're 38, and you're still rappin', ugh' (from It's Okay (One Blood)). He came back on Kingdom Come and I was like, 'Yeah! Jay listens to my s**t! (When Jay said) 'I used to think that rapping at 38 was ill / Till last year I grossed about 38 mill.' I was like, 'I know who he is talkin' to. I know he listens. I know his antenna's up.' Maybe one day he'll do a song with me, and then I'll stop shooting subliminals."

This n!ggah here.

....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro