Sunday, June 15, 2008

SELITA EBANKS ON NICK CANNON'S MARRIAGE TO MARIAH CAREY: 'I THINK IT'S AMAZING WHEN TWO PEOPLE FIND LOVE IMMEDIATELY....'


"I haven't spoken to Nick in a long time, but I am truly happy for him. I think it's amazing when two people find love immediately and they just know. It's a very blissful thing and they are blessed. You can't hate on love. We [Nick and I] are cordial. If I see him, I will high-five him and tell him, 'You go, boy!'"

-Nick Cannon's former fiancee and Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks in Atlanta's Peach magazine giving props to Cannon and his new wife Mariah Carey's on their sudden marital bliss. Ebanks feelings for Cannon can't be too deep considering the fact that she and Cannon were only engaged for five months after knowing each other for just a couple of months. Cannon and Ebanks severed their wedding plans due to their 'hectic work schedules.' The Cayman Islands' beauty is now dating New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora. The two began dating (very) shortly after her breakup with Nick. I guess it's safe to assume she and Nick learned how to balance their 'hectic work schedules' enough to make room for a little marriage and romance with other people, huh? Ummmm-hmmmm.

CLICK PICS TO VIEW FULL IMAGE.

....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro