Sunday, June 15, 2008

PICS OF UTTER & EXTREME MADNESS OF LIL KIM IN THE CLUB.

Look at her face. Just look at it. Now that's that--and excuse my Swahili-- bullsh!t right there. Is it safe to assume she doesn't have any true friends or family members? Where is her mama? *throws hands up in exasperation* Come on, now Ms. Jones! It's a sin and a shame when you can't go up to your own daughter and tell her how much she resembles a little brown freaky-looking clown. I mean really. I know she scares the crap out of her mama anytime she walks up on her without notice. And dare I say she makes LaToya Jackson look....normal....or close to it? Okay now I'm just reaching. Well, I tried. Anywhoo, what I do know though is that Kim looks better in this mugshot photo than she does in any one of those pics below. Check her out as she attempts to get her style and profile on alongside some of her celebrity 'friends' such as Akon, Ne-Yo and Laurie 'boom-boom-cat' Gibson at The Plumm nightclub in New York City.

Just look at that face..especially that damn nose...and those drawn-on eyebrows, the wrinkled suit. Lord, what's wrong with her?!! I swear that's that bullsh!t!




MORE PICS OF UTTER MADNESS AFTER THE JUMP!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO. u wilding out this afternoo gurl! yo, u should have put a warning somewhere. that chick scared the grits out of me when i clicked on the thangs and saw the whole picture!

strappyheels said...

Who and the Puck did that to her face. Damn she sure don't have the right people around her, because someone should have told her to stop after the boobs job. Damn, I ain't Never heard of surgery that keeps ya transforming!! She gets scarier and scarier as it progresses. Somedays she looks Blackinese. SMDH!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro