Monday, June 2, 2008

LIL MAMA ON WHY HER FIRST TIME MEETING R. KELLY WAS FROM AFAR & WHY SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR HIM.

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!


"I met R. Kelly. I was in Chicago at a basketball game and I was performing, and he was on the floor with the basketball players, and I was performing all around the gym and all the basketball players were just looking at me, and R. Kelly was tapping on them like, 'Yo, who's that young girl? She's crazy!' And I was just rapping all hard and crazy. After I finished, they all gave me my props. He chose to stay really far away, because of the rumors and stuff like that, but he really showed his respect, and he's a classic Chester Molester. I got respect for that guy."

--Rapper Lil Mama dishing the details about 'meeting' R. Kelly for the first time (from afar) and why he chose to keep his distance from her. Lil Mama, next time you see him, whether it's from a distance or face to face, run in the opposite direction as fast as you can! Then again, since you're just 18-years-old, you may be a little too long in the tooth to tickle The Pissy Pied Piper's fancy. That's real talk too. Oh, and for the record, I added in the Chester Molester part....which is why it's struck out.

And again, you read it here first!
.....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmfao

Anonymous said...

lil mama is really bow wow in a wig...

SouthernGurl said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

^^ lol.

How do she know why he kept her distance. Perhaps he kept his distance cause he wasn't interested. And if she was performing how do she know what he was saying to the players, he was most likely saying ugh what is that.

Anonymous said...

lil Monster Needs To Stop The Naddness.

Anonymous said...

memyselfni....You are SO wrong for that! But forreal, I thought I was the only person that thought that..R Kelly was probably salvating looking at her perform...Ewwww I actually used to like this man...I need to go shower, I feel dirty for even listening to his old records.

MsHutch said...

Thanks for publishing a reminder of who that perv really is.
MY people, my people- seem to have forgotten- guess they're too busy stepping in the name of pedophiles..oops...I mean love.

Anonymous said...

U should know u r a loser when R Kelly isn't checkin for you...

Anonymous said...

She is too young in the business to be talking shit

She may need him one day to write a hit for her

He's a demented freak but he can churn out the chart toppers

Anonymous said...

she is sooo not relevant. this is a shameless attempt at getting attn. i guess you gotta do whatever it takes, you cant buy lipgloss with the ends she is making these days.

Anonymous said...

memyselfni said...
lil mama is really bow wow in a wig...
---------------
I'm gone off this statement. DEAD

Anonymous said...

lol at all the guys were looking at her

seriously?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro