Wednesday, June 4, 2008

IN TODAY'S 'THIS N!GGAH HERE!' USHER ACCUSES CHILLI OF USING THEIR RELEATIONSHIP AS A PUBLICITY STUNT.


I mean, I think it’s a little unrealistic, I’m married (laughs), I’m not a boy. It’s been three years past, you know? But we all have unrealistic goals too. Like shoot, I will always forever love Katie Holmes and Halle Berry. I don’t feel anyway about it. It does appear maybe to be a plug for something. She got a record coming or something?

--Usher responds to comments Chilli made in a recent interview (via NecoleBitchie.com) where stated: "I love him very much and I will always love him. I don’t know how you love someone that deeply and just stop loving them. I’m not in love with him anymore but I can’t say that I don’t love him anymore." Now, yall know I'm fitna light fire up under his ass, right? How could he make a bitchmade comment accusing her of using his name to plug her new album when just four years ago he did the same thing? He knew no song on that entire Confessions album had anything to do with his relationship with her, but yet he went and traveled the deceptive highway and royally capitalized on it to the fullest by continuing to lead folks to believe otherwise. He better stop playing.

I swear the higher a monkey (or in his case a life-size version of Monchichi) climbs, the more his ass shows. In the meantime, check out new photos of Chilli promoting her new projects in Chicago at WGCI radio station last week.



.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^Who? Chilli or Usher? I just wish he would shut the hell up for good. Take a lesson from Jay-Z and learn how to keep your personal life to yourself then you wouldn't have to worry about what people have to say about you and your 'wife.' U don't see Janet wanting to bite a person's head off when they say something bad about JD! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ush-Monkey has taken up residency in Bitch Assness-ville ever since he tried getting that fansite of his closed down. You don't do shit like that to your fans and expect everyone to do whatever you want them to do. I'm glad that girl refused to sell her site to him and his record label. Bitchass niggah. As for what he said about Chilli he was wrong for that too. That girl hasn't uttered one bad thing about him in the past 3 years or so.

Anonymous said...

Usher acts like he is on something for real, he acted so crazy on TRL. Jay-Z never made you his agent to speak for him , take a lesson and shut the hell up about your fugly ass wife.Your mama said you never retired her fulltime since she just announced her new record lable. And a person can still love you in their heart like Chili but not be in love with or want your shnak ass. And brother leather jackets are for winter.

Anonymous said...

Usher STFU!
I really thought his cd wouldnt be #1 bc it was illegally downloades 567,000 times...but somehow he still managed.

Ush needs 2 be worried about himself, maneka, and her 3 sons which are now his for the next 6 yrs.

Anonymous said...

Usher don't worry we all know that this is another cry for help. You have to make the first step though. You know Chilli is not thinking about you...but you sure want her to be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro