Monday, June 16, 2008

CANDIDS: QUEEN LATIFAH OUT & ABOUT IN WEST HOLLYWOOD.

On Sunday afternoon, rapper-turned-actress Queen Latifah was spotted heading to the Urth Cafe in West Hollywood to grab a coffee after a yoga workout sans her personal trainer/rumored girlfriend, Jeanette.

In related news, the rapper has recently become Jenny Craig's latest success story after reaching her target weight since signing on to become the weight loss maven's celebrity spokesperson earlier this year (Jan. 2008) Latifah, 38, reveals she has achieved her weightloss goal, stating, "My intention was to lose five to 10 percent of my bodyweight because it makes a difference with health related issues, and I achieved that goal in a couple of months. I'm excited about this weightloss. My jeans are looser, I feel more energetic (and) people dig it. They come up to me and say, `I'm glad you're talking about the health side of it.' People get that message, which is important too."

She sounds just like a commercial, doesn't she?



....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that coffee allowed on the Jenny Plan. Oh, I forgot she doesn't have to lose weight just be healthier. Whatever the 'F' that is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro