Friday, April 4, 2008

WHITNEY HOUSTON ANGIRLY RESPONDS TO BOBBY'S ACCUSATIONS IN HIS NEW TELL-ALL BOOK.

Bobby Brown is dishing on his rocky marriage to Whitney Houston in a new tell-all autobiography – but she's not letting his accusations affect her. In this, the latest installment of the couple's long-running marital feud, Brown says of his ex, "I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney." Details from the 39-year-old pop star's book, Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But, began surfacing Thursday in the New York Post. Before Whitney, Brown writes: "I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice." Whitney's rep responded in a statement to PEOPLE: "Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels he need to say such things but she choses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it's to set the record straight."

Brown also describes his 14-year marriage as "doomed from the very beginning." "I think we got married for all the wrong reasons," he says in the book. "Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married ... I believe her agenda was to clean up her image." In addition, Brown also claims to have dated Janet Jackson and Madonna before hooking up with Houston. Chapter titles from the book include "Whitney Houston – The Untold Truth," "The Press, More Problems, and Passion for Drugs," and "The Bad Boy Of Boston ... Straight From The Hood."

The couple, who have a 15-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, split in September 2006.

SOURCE: People.com

And I don't have a problem telling yall that I will be copping that joint when it hits the bookstores.
.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro