Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NEW PICS: STACEY DASH'S KING MAG (JUNE '08) PHOTSPREAD: DISHES ON NEW LINGERIE LINEM BRINGING SEXY BACK, MAKING MEN WORK OR 'IT.' & MORE.

41-year old actress/entrepreneur Stacey Dash, arguably the sexiest over 40 actress next to LisaRaye, is the featured cover story in King magazine's June 2008 issue. And she isn't gracing the cover because of her drop dead looks. The actress, who says she was sick and tired of seeing girls wearing jeans around their buns to show their thong (hold up: are women still doing that? Let me find out that that is so 2001), has launched her own lingerie line called Letters of Marque (currently in 30 stores around the country and 10 stores overseas), in order to really bring sexy back. 'You can be sexy without being too provocative. Mainly, underwear should hang well on a woman's body. It's all mental. She can put on a pair of panties and a wifebeater and feel like the sexiest thing around. I've done that before and it feels great, says the married mother of two. Dash also revealed the meaning and the reasons she had for naming her new line Letters of Marque, taking men's taste in lingerie into consideration while designing the line and whether or not she still considers herself sexy...sexy enough to bring sexy back.

Peep the excerpts below:

STACEY DASH ON THE MEANING BEHIND 'LETTERS OF MARQUE': I was looking through my heritage, and it turns out the name 'Dash' comes from our great-great grandfather, a Dutch pirate who landed in the Barbados. So I started researching piracy, and in the middle of the paragraph, I saw this phrase 'letter of marque,' and it just looked beautiful. It turns out that it's a historical document. So, say I'm the Queen of England and you're a pirate. If I give you a letter of marque, that'd make you a privateer, meaning you have the right to go into whatever country I tell you to and rape, pillage and steal whatever you want, as long as I get a percentage. So a letter of marque is a document that gives you permission to invade. I thought, Oh, my God, that's perfect for underwear!'

FIND OUT IF STACEY STILL CONSIDERS HERSELF SEXY & CHECK OUT STACEY'S KING MAGAZINE PHOTOSPREAD BY CLICKING 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!

STACEY DASH ON IF SHE TAKES MEN'S TASTES INTO ACCOUNT WHEN DESIGNING LINGERIE: Of course. I'd be foolish not to. Women may not always admit it, but a big part of buying lingerie is, 'Will this turn him on or not?' But really, if a woman feels sexy in something, a man will ultimately find her sexy regardless. When I wear my nightgown, my husband can't keep his hands off of me! A man has to work for it though. In fact, one of Letters of Marque signatures is buttons; in order for a man to get to what you're concealing, he has to unbutton you. The best things in life don't come easy.

STACEY ON IF SHE CONSIDERS HERSELF SEXY: I think there's an innocence to my sexiness. It's not like I'm wearing just a G-string and stockings, or tassels on my nipples. My ass isn't hanging out of my thong. I've learned so much in the last 20 years. I feel better, sexier and happier than I've ever felt in my entire life. People say, 'But you're getting old,' and that is such bullsh!t. I'm just getting better.

Check out Stacey when she co-stars in the upcoming Sonny Liston biopic, Phantom Punch.

CLICK ON PICS TO SEE FULL IMAGE.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro