Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NEW PICS: T.I. & TINY'S CO-ED BABY SHOWER IN BUCKHEAD (ATLANTA) HOSTED BY SINGER MONICA & KANDI BURRUSS (FMR. X-SCAPE MEMBER).

From SandraRose.com:
"Family and friends of Tameka “Tiny” Cottle held an elegant baby shower for her yesterday afternoon in Buckhead. The rain didn’t dampen the evening as Monica, Kandi Burruss, Tiny’s parents Diane Cottle and Charles Pope, Frank and Tanya Ski, Ryan and Kysha Cameron, LaTavia (Destiny’s Child), celebrity photographer Derek Blanks, socialite Eboni Elektra, singers Truth Hurts and Sunshine Anderson, Tamar Braxton (Toni’s sister), rappers Lil’ Scrappy, Diamond, and more showered Tiny with expensive gifts for her unborn baby boy, due next month. T.I. showed up towards the end to help his fiancee carry her mountain of gifts to the car.

Trust me when I tell you that these pictures would not have been possible without the love that Tiny has for the readers of Sandrarose.com - which was the only blog invited to the party. So please show your appreciation and love in return."
Following pictures courtesy of Sandra Rose @ SandraRose.com





VIEW MORE PICS BY CLICKING 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!'








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does Diamond always either look a hot a$$ ghetto mess or like a drag queen?

Ms. Z said...

Everyone looked very nice even Tamar who has a natural penchant for looking crazy but Diamond stole the crown this time around with the blonde mess on her and the satin shirt to match!! That was just toooo tooooo toooooooo much for me !!! She must not have any real friends because someone should have stopped her IMMEDIATELY!!! I'm happy for Tiny though but dang when is T.I. gonna marry her !?

SouthernGurl said...

Yes, that blond hair is played the hell out! Scrappy, get your girl! He got to know folks are clowning her ass.

As for T.I. and Tiny getting married anytime soon....well anything's possible. But one thing is for certain: that girl is going to ride or die for her man and he's going to do the same. They've been together for a long time. If his present situation didn't break them up, then I can't think of anything else that will.

Anonymous said...

SBG have they broken up now?
TI was on "Chelsea Lately" show & when asked if he has a girlfriend he said "I have a situation".
A while ago they announced they were engaged , so perhaps that ended. But they arent even a couple anymore?

Is is SOOOO disrespectful to be referred to as a 'situtation' !

Anonymous said...

Why is there a closeup pic of Tiny holding $ & of Tiny's ring?

$ & jewels dont but class.

But I respect Tiny so much. All these years & she has never went & chopped her nose. I love that she stays real.

Unknown said...

Oh wow their baby shower theme is way too adorable. I love these party pictures. Thanks for sharing picture. From Eventup.com I have also booked one of the best lofty spaces for my cousin’s baby shower party. I will use a funky Halloween theme for this party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro