Monday, April 21, 2008

NEW PICS: JILL SCOTT AND GABRIELLE UNION POSE NUDE IN ALLURE MAGAZINE'S NUDE ISSUE (MAY 2008).


Last January, I told you all that Jill would be posing nude in Allure magazine's May 2008 issue The purpose of the photo spread is to celebrate various shapes of the female body. "Here I am, naked in a magazine at size 16 ... We are all beautiful, each and every one of us. I don’t think that I am a particularly big girl, clearly I am not a small girl, but I think I am an average-sized American woman. I have been blessed with family and friends who appreciate all sides of me. My nude photo shoot for Allure, was so empowering and after it was all done, I was congratulated by staff members of Allure for breaking the mold,” said Scott.

Gabrielle Union and Scott are among the five celebrities chosen by Allure magazine to go completely naked for a pictorial. Actress Angie Harmon, also featured in the pictorial, reaffirms that the photos are not about selling sex. "It's about showing the female body in a positive, beautiful way," she says.

Celebrities featured in past nude issues of Allure magazine include: rapper Eve, Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas of TLC, Aisha Tyler, Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams
Pics courtesy of URBAN-HOOPLA
....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They must really need money.

Anonymous said...

"...Celebrities featured in past nude issues of Allure magazine include: rapper Eve, Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas of TLC, Aisha Tyler, Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams..."

When did thr above do it? Was it in last year's May Allure?
I remember Vanessa L Williams did this, but never heard about the above.
Also VLW's pics were chest down *ss up so her butt was shown not her front.

Good 4 Jilly from Philly & Gabrielle. Both r rape survivors!

Anonymous said...

Yep it was in April 7 Allure.
Here it is :
http://ultimatevanessa.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=5&pos=0

If that direct link dont work go 2 ultimatevanessa.com & look @ gallery.

SouthernGurl said...

Kunta, I knew about Gabby's rape, but I had no idea Jill had gone through the same thing! Oh, and Chilli and Eve posed in the 2000 issue. I believe Kelly and Serena were both in the 2006 issue, but I'm not sure.

Chi-Chi said...

Although I applaud Jill & Gabrielle for going nude, the photo editors did not do ANY justice to Jill's figure AT ALL!

Chi-Chi said...

SG, Serena pose nude for JANE MAGAZINE.

Check out Kelly, Cassie, and Vanessa photos over at Cake & Ice Cream.

SouthernGurl said...

Ms Chi-Chi. You're right. The photographers sucked! These pics look less than stellar. Just tragic! LOL!

Oh and thanks for the links to the other pics! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro