Tuesday, April 22, 2008

KIM KARDASHIAN: 'EVERY GUY I'VE DATED HAS CHEATED ON ME AND BROKEN MY HEART.'

Ask Kim Kardashian why she thinks she's so famous, and she'll tell you, 'Because I have a big, fat ass!' Believe me Kim when I tell you that ain't it. In a recent interview, the reality star felt the need to set the record straight on several annoying misconceptions that folks seem to have about her. Kardashian says just because she's known for partying her ass off and being photographed going in and out of clubs from L.A. to MIA, literally showing off her ass, she swears she's just a regular ol girl. "The biggest misconception of me is that I'm a wild, crazy party girl," she says. "I mean, I don't even drink alcohol. So I can't stay up too late and party." She also stated the relationship she has with New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush is as real as it gets...even when their private moments are often disturbed by the probing paparazzi. "Reggie hates the paparazzi. I've become really good at telling when they're around and we had no idea they were in the Dominican Republic. When I saw the pictures I almost had a heart attack. But we balance each other out so well. We're a lot alike and we're alot different. He's a big part of my life. We're a really good balance of each other and it's going real well. He can care less about what other people think. He's definitely my reality check."

But will he be here for the long run? In the past, before hooking up with Bush, Kardashian once said she finds it hard to trust men after being left heartbroken so many times during her high school days through her adult years. "I went out with a good guy in school - but it has all gone downhill since then. Every single guy since then has cheated on me - so I think all men cheat. Normally my sister catches them out. But every guy I have been out with has cheated on me and broken my heart." Mmmmm-hmmm. Will little-boy Reggie change her perceptions on how she perceives men to be? The hell if I care or really give a damn! A better question would be: Does Kim feels as if Reggie is burdened with unwanted drama from his fans and haters about having her as his girlfriend? That really is a good question, huh? Kim's response?

FIND OUT WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT BY CLICKING, 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!'

"Yeah, I think that's one of the reasons why he's not on the show [Keeping Up with the Kardashian's] so much because this season he was injured. But he's really excited for his upcoming season. And for some reason if the team wasn't doing good or something it would be all my fault that he wants to be all Hollywood and be on my reality show, so I feel for Jessica Simpson [who's dating NFL quarterback Tony Romo] and I think it's so wrong what they do to her and I'm glad that her and Tony have worked it out and stuck together because that could easily be me and I think that's why Reggie and I try to keep it as separate as possible. His number one focus is football."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who give a goodgatdaymn about this plastic b!+ch?? Everytime I turn around she's talking about NOTHING!!

Anonymous said...

GIVE USETHNIC PEOPLE A CHANCE ..PLEASE

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well if his focus is on football, most likely it won't last

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro