Thursday, April 3, 2008

DIDDY ATTEMPTS TO EXPLAIN HIS 'BITCHASSNESS' REASONS FOR NOT GETTING MARRIED.

Some men (even the rich and famous ones) have more excuses for not getting married than a black man has for going to jail. Sean 'Diddy' Combs is no different. His cop-out as to why he'll never settle down lies in his convoluted 'bitchassness' beliefs that he lacked good married role models when he was young. The father of siz, who has dated Jennifer Lopez and model/actress Kim Porter says he doesn't understand the ethics of married life and blames his single-parent upbringing with mum Janice, who was left to raise two kids after Combs' father Melvin was shot dead in New York. Combs claims, "I don't know how marriage works. If you're raised by a married couple, you see how they interact; their good days, their bad days, how they work through things - you see the love. I wasn't brought up like that and I still don't know to do it. I never saw (my parents') relationship up-close, so every time I've been in a relationship I haven't known what to do and that's really scared me."

'Scared'? Man, please! Dude thinks he's nickel-slick but I got his penny change; therefore he's my two cents on the situation. He refuses to get married and become a one-woman-man because he'd rather play the hubby role without making it legit...that way he's free to come and go as he please from bedding down any woman who'll spread her legs for him. All so he wouldn't have to deal with the ramifications of being labeled an adulterer thereby forcing him to give up a huge chunk of his multi-million dollar empire to his future ex-wife. I'd love to hear his reasons a.k.a. excuses for having kids out of wedlock with several women.

.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro