Thursday, April 24, 2008

DEAR KHIA a.k.a. 'MISS SLEEPY TITTIES': PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE, SHUT THE HELL UP!

"It was my perfect exit. I planned on going to the show to promote my music. My mission was accomplished. Everybody there used pre-written material, so it was like [MC] Serch was hating all along. Serch and all the rest of them will have to really accomplish something, before I have anything to say about them. The show was a joke. Now that I'm gone, the ratings will be going down. Everybody know they were watching the show to see me.....I'm such an actress, you didn't see me? I'll have my own show soon. That's what it was for. I want to do television all the way around. I screen write -- I want to get hands on with all of the sides -- as far as production and television, whether reality or sitcom. I'm a creative writer first so you'll definitely be seeing a lot of me. It was a platform. I'm independent and I don't want to be signed to a label. I like the independent money and the independent success. I'm Khia, I'm still in my same neighborhood, I'm around my people, my community, I want to uplift them and let them know you can make it no matter where you're from, or what struggles you've been through. Everybody is like 'You wish you had this, or you wish you had that,' but my wish came true. I'm successful doing what I love to do and I don't want to change anything about it. I would never want to be under the microscope. I would never want to be put up on a pedestal to be torn down. I'm comfortable and content where I am."

--Khia explains to SOHH.com her dismissal from VH1's Miss Rap Supreme, why she feels it was a joke, the hateration she has for the contestants and host, MC Serch, why she never wants to be placed under a microscope--and Khia, believe me when I say that the last thing we would ever want to see is a magnified version of your mug....that is not the business--as well as her plans to launch her own television show and the release of her new album Nasti Muzik. Ewwwwwwww.

Oh and I found more promotional photoshoot pics of the rapper. Click 'em to see 'em.


....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro