Friday, April 11, 2008

BOBBY ON RAY J. & WHITNEY'S RELATIONSHIP: I KNOW THE AGE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN HER AND THE 'LITTLE GUY' IS 20 YEARS, BUT TO EACH HIS OWN.'


Bobby Brown has adopted a more laid back view of Ray J's romance with his ex-wife Whitney Houston. In his forthcoming tell-all autobiography Being Bobby Brown: The Truth, The Whole Truth And Nothing But..., he writes of the affair: "For those of you who want to know, I'm aware of the fact that Whitney had been seeing Ray J, a very young R&B artist who is most famous for being the little brother of Brandy, the multi-platinum singing artist and TV star. Their relationship doesn't bother me. She's open to see whoever she wants to see, just like I can see who I want to see. I know the age difference between her and the little guy is 20 years, but to each his own. The only concern I had was how our daughter felt about the age difference. As long as she's cool with it, it's fine by me."

Meanwhile, Ray J has gone public with details of his romance with Houston in a new song, which also takes aim at the superstar's ex-husband Brown. Ray J dated Houston - who is 17 years his senior - briefly in early 2007, while the singer was going through her divorce from Brown. And the 27-year-old singer has used a song on his new album All I Feel to taunt Brown, by insinuating his marriage to Houston failed as a result of his poor love-making techniques. On the track Boyfriend, he sings, "Is that your wife, is that your shorty? Well I'm her boyfriend... I think the problem is you don't beat it right...Making love is cool, just pull her hair sometimes." Ray J says he refuses to be tied down to one woman, particularly when he is being linked with two of the biggest names in music - Houston and rapper Lil Kim. On his relationship with Houston, he says, "I've been knowing Whitney since I was young. Every time she came around we laughed and joked. We always had good conversation, so last year we just spent a lot more time together. I don't think I'm in love. But I love her."
.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro