Friday, March 21, 2008

NEW CANDID PICS OF USHER WITH HIS WIFE & USHER W/HIS STEP-SON ON THE SET OF NEW VIDEO, 'LOVE IN THIS CLUB.'

Usher has been seen out and about in the last couple of days since getting hitched to his ball and chain, Tameka. Below are candid photos of the couple in Beverly Hills earlier this week. Don't know who Nickel-Slick Usher and his Sidekick Sally think they're fooling though...because these pictures has PUBLICITY written all over them. Don't be surprised if we 'learn' the couple's 'marriage' is in disarray or that they have amicably 'separated' in the weeks leading up to the June release of Usher's new album. Because it's all, let's say it together: PUBLICITY. He's probably thinking, 'Well, if my fans, especially the ones who despise Tameka, think we've separated or are on bad terms, then maybe they'll go out and cop my album like they did after Chilli kicked my cheating ass to the curb back in 2004. *rubbing hands together* Yeah, that's it. Then my record sales will go through the roof! Hell, I may even surpass the sales of Confessions! And then I'll wake up because there's no chance in hell that's going to happen to me again...especially since I fired my own damn mama!'

Peep the images below. In the second row of pics, you'll find Usher and one of his three step-sons on the set of his new video 'Love In This Club.'




AFTER THE JUMP, CHECK OUT THE BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE (VIA USHERFOREVER.COM) OF 'LOVE IN THIS CLUB.'

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

which brand is his coat/jacket

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro