Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MARIAH SQUASHES RUMORS THAT SHE HAD A FALLING OUT WITH JANET JACKSON OVER RECORDING A DUET.

Can you imagine what a duet between Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson would sound like? Considering Mariah and Janet's voice ranges, I really don't think it could be pulled off at all; that's just my opinion though. To me, a Mariah and Janet collabo would be like listening to a hummingbird and a hyena giving birth. However, this hasn't stopped Mariah from considering the possibility of hooking up with Janet. This is also why the singer has blasted reports she has fallen out with Janet Jackson and stalled a planned duet, insisting the collaboration was nothing more than a "concept" by producer Jermaine Dupri.

According to Dupri, who is Jackson's boyfriend, the two pop divas have been planning to team up for years, but Carey insists that's not the case. She says, "That was Jermaine's concept...I love J.D., he's like my brother but he makes these things up and he gets an idea and then he tells the world. He keeps saying this, but Jermaine has to call me and tell me about it. I love Janet. Janet is wonderful. I'm a fan. I'll totally do it, but he's got to let me know so we can write the song."

Jackson's in agreement too. "It's just a matter of getting the two of us together... We enjoy each other's work, it would be a lot of fun. Our paths never crossed until a couple of years ago."
....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT A 'HYENA GIVING BIRTH'!!! LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe she said that?! We all know Janet isn't the worlds best singer, but I don't think she's that bad. Then again, I've never heard a hyena giving birth either. But it was still kinda funny. But just a little bit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro