Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MARIAH: 'I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE THINK I'M A DITZY PERSON.' SINGER ALSO BLASTS BLOGGER REGARDING HER S.N.L. PERFORMANCE.

Mariah Carey denies she has loose sexual morals - instead likening herself to wholesome nanny Mary Poppins. The star knows she is portrayed as a "ditzy moon" by the media but insists she has high morals when it comes to dating. The 37-year-old says, "It's a dichotomy, I understand. I understand that people think I'm a ditzy moron." The once-married superstar, who has been romantically linked with Yankees captain Derek Jeter and rapper Eminem, warns fans they'd be wrong to think of her as promiscuous, insisting she's never even had a one-night stand. She says, "I'm Mary Poppins: I'm what the buttoned-up girls are supposed to be."

Unh-huh, Mariah, whatever you say.

In related news, the singer blast celebrity blogger Perez Hilton on the airwaves on Monday afternoon (3.17.2008) after he attacked her performance on Saturday Night Live. The online gossip turned on Carey over the weekend calling Migrate, her collaboration with rapper T-Pain, "disappointing". Caustic Hilton upset Carey by claiming the song will be the singer's next single, and stating "it sucks". So the hitmaker took matters into her own hands during a radio chat with Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, revealing, "I'm kinda tired of it (criticism)." Seacrest then invited Hilton to join the chat by phone, prompting Carey to tell him, "I love you, no matter what you do... (but) you can't hate on that song with T-Pain; you need to listen to it again." She then added sarcastically, "I think I've had this job for a long time."

CONTINUE READING THIS STORY AFTER THE JUMP!

And Carey insisted the song she performed on live TV in on Saturday night is not her new single. She added, "I'm definitely not even releasing Migrate as a second single. It was just fun to do on Saturday Night Live. My next single is going to be a ballad, darling. I ain't stupid... I ain't trying to mess with what we already know. We don't talk about personal lives."

And when Hilton attempted to speculate about Carey's love life, the sassy pop star cut him off, stating, "Y'know Perez, that's for you and me to have a personal, private moment and discuss what we want the world to know."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro