Wednesday, March 26, 2008

KIMORA WILL SOON BECOME A DIVORCEE; MODEL OFFICIALLY FILES DIVORCE PAPERS; WANTS RUSSELL TO HAVE 'REASONALBLE VISITATION.'

According to People magazine, Kimora Lee Simmons has finally filed divorce papers to end her marriage to Russell Simmons yesterday (3.25.2008) in Los Angeles County Superior Court. The couple announced that they had split up in March 2006, but said they had already been separated "for some time." In court papers, Kimora, 32, cites irreconcilable differences and asks for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters, Ming, 8, and Aoki, 5. She requests that Simmons, 50, get "reasonable child visitation … to be accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel.

At the time of their initial separation in 2006, Simmons said in a statement: "Kimora and I will remain committed parents and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other." Kimora has been dogged recently by rumors that she is expecting a child with boyfriend Djimon Hounsou. At an appearance in Chicago earlier this month, she told reporters. "I'm in the paper every single week – that I had a fight with my ex-husband, or that I was mad at one of his girlfriends, or that I'm pregnant, or that I demand Fiji water … Lies upon lies upon lies

......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Anonymous said...

Umm, why is she requesting Russell be accompanied by a nanny and security? What he hell is that about?!!

Anonymous said...

^^THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW! SHE GOT SOME NERVE. I KNOW THE MAN OLD, BUT I'M QUITE SURE HE'S CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF HIS OWN DAUGHTERS WITHOUT THE NEED OF NANNIES AND BODYGUARDS. ESPECIALLY IN THE PRIVACY OF HIS OWN HOME.

SOMETHING ABOUT THAT STATEMENT JUST AIN'T RIGHT.

Anonymous said...

'At all time'?!! Is this the same heffah who loud talks anyone when the mood hits her and she wants Russell to be accompanied at all times? She better stop playing.

Anonymous said...

OK, if he goes along with this he is a fool. I would tell her to kiss my grits and go for joint custdy. She is tripping and needs to be checked. Those are his kids too and if he has not mistreated them or molested them he does not need someone watching him be with them. I can't wait to hear his side of the story. But I should say I think he has to much class to go down to her level and put the situation on blast. Seating back with my popcorn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro