Monday, March 17, 2008

KIMORA LEE SIMMONS ON HER RUMORED FABULOUS PREGNANCY: 'LIES UPON LIES UPON LIES.'

Well, yall, what we once thought was a bun in Kimora Lee Simmons' oven turned out to be just an oven full of excess baby phat. The model turned mogul has slammed rumors that she is pregnant with the child of her actor boyfriend Djimon Hounsou. Earlier last week, reports circulated claiming Simmons' was expecting a third child with the West African-born actor - but at St. Louis Fashion Week in Missouri on Friday (3.14.2008), she urged fans not to believe media reports. Simmons did not take direct questions on the speculation, but said, "I'm in the paper every single week - that I had a fight with my ex-husband, or that I was mad at one of his girlfriends, or that I'm pregnant, or that I demand Fiji water. Lies upon lies upon lies. Reporters call and ask if I'm pregnant. It all came from (New York Post gossip column) Page Six. You guys shouldn't believe it. People believe what they want to believe because it's sensational and it's fun. And they think that's fabulous. I encourage readers to ignore it and seek out the truth."

The 32-year-old has two daughters, Ming Lee, eight, and Aoki Lee, five, with Phat Farm and Def Jam founder Russell Simmons. So in the end it's Russell who still holds the title of Kimora's one and only baby daddy.
....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro