Wednesday, February 6, 2008

'THE THING'S CELEBS SAY': BOBBY BROWN: 'I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY THING SERIOUS.'

"I'm moving to Nashville to finish up an album. I'm gonna take this country thing serious... I'm gonna do an R&B and country album because it's not that far away - the styles are not that different...I might as well go back to the grass roots."

Bobby Brown on recording a country album after signing on for reality show, Gone Country.

In related news, Brown and rocker Dee Snider have caused friction on the set of Gone Country - because they don't get along. The odd couple are roommates on the Big Brother-style country music show, and there's no love lost between them. Brown reveals, "I'm an alpha male and he thinks he's one...We roommate together and that's just sick." The My Prerogative hitmaker admits Twisted Sister frontman Snider is most annoying at bedtime: "Dee Snider needs his coffee plus he wants to sleep; how do you drink coffee and go straight to sleep?"

....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY GURL! You're BACK! I hope everything's going well with you. I almost thought you were gone for good.

As for Bobby, dude please! lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro