Tuesday, February 19, 2008

REAL OR RUMOR: KIMORA GAVE RUSSELL'S GIRLFRIEND THE ICE QUEEN TREATMENT @ BABY PHAT SHOW.

According to Page Six, Kimora Lee Simmons is being frosty toward her ex-husband's girlfriend Porschla Coleman. Kimora reportedly refused to allow Coleman to attend her Baby Phat show during New York's Fashion Week "because she doesn't want Porschla to be photographed with her children." Russell is said to be annoyed, as he "holds no animosity toward Kimora or her boyfriend, Djimon Hounsou."

Well, I'm going to have to consider this little tidbit as a rumor. Both couples were featured in Ebony (Feb. 2008) magazine's 10 Hottest Celebrity Couples issue where Russell talked about his true feelings for his Hounsou as well as Coleman's relationship with his two daughters.

'My children adore her. Porschla tells these long stories. I can leave the room and come back three hours later, and she's still telling the same story. They warmed up to her immediately." And that, says Simmons, likely gives Kimora a measure of comfort, similar to the comfort he has with Kimora's handsome new beau. 'I'm sure that's very important to Kimora. I have the same feeling about Djimon. The girls love Djimon, which is inspiring to me. I don't think we could have found a better person than Djimon. He's such a sweet guy. I've said that from the beginning. The more I know him, I've come to believe that he's a great inspiration for Kimora, and he has a very grounding effect on her. Most important, the children love him. That's key, the way my kids should feel.'

CONTINUE READING THIS STORY BY CLICKING 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!' ON THE BOTTOM LEFT.

When their various schedules permit, the two couples sometime travel to the same locales. While in Miami recently, Coleman and Simmons stayed at the Delano Hotel, while Kimora, sans Djimon, stayed next door at the Ritz Carlton--all for the convenience of the children.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro