Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CANDIDS: DIDDY & HIS MINI-ME SPEND QUALITY TIME IN LOS ANGELES.

Well, here's something we don't see too often: Diddy spending quality one-on-one time with one of his sons. And before anybody jumps down my throat, the reason I said 'here's something we don't see too often' is because when we do see Diddy, he's usually with all of his sons at one time. Here he is playing concrete football out in Los Angeles with his baby-boy/mini-me, Christian. Awww, look, Papa's tying his son's shoes. That better be because Christian had to hold up his pant's leg, because I know damn well that boy knows how to tie his own damn shoes! I'm playing, yall. Well...not really.



....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro