Tuesday, January 15, 2008

VIIVCA DENIES SEX TAPE RUMOR: 'VIVICA DOES NOT HAVE A SEX TAPE. IF I DID, I WOULD BE MAKING MY OWN MONEY OFF OF IT.'

Film and TV star Vivica A. Fox is denying that she is the woman featured in a sex tape that has been circulating on the Internet. "Vivica does not have a sex tape. If I did, I would be making my own money off of it," the actress told People magazine Saturday night at the taping of the inaugural BET Honors in Washington, D.C. The video in question shows a man receiving oral sex from a woman he claims is Fox. The man, as the story goes, filmed the act and then distributed the footage to his friends, which eventually got back to Fox. The actress allegedly contacted a friend in the police department for advice on how to handle the situation. Atlanta radio personality Porsche Foxx reportedly confirmed the story, calling Fox her friend and expressing a labored decision on whether to go public with the story.

The Kill Bill star didn't comment directly on the latter part of the rumor, but reaffirmed to People: "As a 43-year-old woman, I would never allow a man to put me in that position. If you see me having a love scene, it's going to be choreographed in a movie, and be fabulous."
....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hairline is going going gone.

Anonymous said...

If she does any more work on her face, she will start to look like the cat lady.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro