Thursday, January 3, 2008

'THE STUPID SHIT CELEBS SAY': MARIAH CAREY ON HER DIVA-ISH ATTITUDE.

'I've never done one diva-ish thing in my entire life, though I happen to be lying on a bed in high heels from the gentleman from Q magazine. The actual definition of a diva is a woman who sings well. The secondary definition is a woman who is difficult to deal with. I hope I am the first. I don't think I am the second. But these days everyone is a diva. "Oh, she's the diva of chocolate chip cookies. He's a real diva of garbage collection." If I'm a diva it's because I get the joke. I don't believe I am truly nasty and act in a bad way. The truth is I'm quite boring. I'm just as likely to be sitting in front of the TV with a bag of chips, watching my favorite show that I TIVO'd, as the next person.'

--Mariah Carey to Q magazine on her unfounded diva reputation.

....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats so stupid about the quote?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro