Thursday, January 31, 2008

NEW PICS: REV. RUN & JUSTINE SIMMONS ADOPTED DAUGHTER, MILEY JUSTINE WITH HER NEW MOMMY.

Several of the cutest candid pics of Rev. Run and Justine's adopted baby girl, Miley Justine have hit the 'Net and she is truly adorable! I was just telling the ladies over at LSA that Justine and the Rev. could've easily tried to conceive again, but instead they took their loss as a sign that God wanted them to care for a child that didn't biologically belong to them...which to me is a very self-less act. But then again, I wouldn't expect less from them. They're great people. That child is blessed beyond belief. Bless her heart...and theirs too. Check out the pics below.



....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, she is precious! She's going to be a cutie when she grows up. She may be bald now, but she's going to have a full head of hair that Justine ain't gon know what to do with. My daughter was the same way. Just as bald as can be and these days I dread doing her hair! lol

Unknown said...

Cute girl

Anonymous said...

Miley is just a ray of sunshine. She is tooooooooooo adorable for words. I know Justine and the Rev are going to enjoy the heck out of her. God Bless Them.

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty baby Justine looks so happy, I love to see black folks happy. God Bless Simmons family.

Blogy™ said...

I am going to shut down this blog and joijn www.flavoroflove.blogspot.com instead

Meet me at flavoroflove.blogspot.com for all of you FOL news!

Blogy™ said...

hi steups *waves to self*

Blogy™ said...

I am going to shut down this blog and joijn www.flavoroflove.blogspot.com instead

Meet me at flavoroflove.blogspot.com for all of you FOL news!

Unknown said...

Well she is a cutie pie!
http://triplerdeezee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

god is so good. oh and i'm mad some folks feel they have to promote their websites by way of someone else's website. piggybacking like a mug! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro