Sunday, January 27, 2008

NEW PICS: ASHANTI HOSTS MYSPACE MONTHLY PARTY AT PURE NIGHTCLUB IN LAS VEGAS.

Last Saturday (January 26) singer/actress Ashanti hosted the Myspace Monthly Party at PURE Nightclub (at Caesars Palace) in Las Vegas. The Grammy-award winning artist also debuted her new single The Way That I Love You (see her single's cover art on the left) which is her first single off of her fourth studio album, The Declaration slated a mid-March release. Expect a video to drop within the next 2 weeks. And to listen to Ashanti's single, peep her official Myspace page. Did I forget to mention how much I love her outfit?!






CHECK OUT MORE PICS OF ASHANTI AT PURE NIGHTCLUB AFTER THE JUMP!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right. her outfit is cute sans that forever 21 looking belt! lol!

Anonymous said...

Ashanti is just awesome. I was there that night and looking at these pics I found a couple of them that I was in!!! It was a night of a lifetime!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro