Thursday, January 31, 2008

KELLY ROWLAND DEFENDS KANYE WEST'S 'ARROGANT' ATTITUDE.; CALLS BEYONCE & MICHELLE 'SLOBS.'

Kelly Rowland's flapping off at the mouth again. This time she's defending Kanye West's 'arrogant' attitude. The singer insists the hip-hop star's self-belief is totally justified. She says the only reason West has an over-inflated ego is because he has the talent to back it up. Rowland also urges other artists to follow his example. She says, "People may see him go on stage and act cocky and arrogant but he's just honest, like: 'I'm good and I know I'm good.' What's wrong with that I wouldn't have (West's song) Stronger as my ringtone if he wasn't. In fact more artists should have a bit more of Kanye's self-belief. I know I'd like to have a piece of that."

Here's my two cents: Well, Kelly 'I can't seem to score a solo hit to save my life because my manager, Mathew Knowles, keeps his head so far up Beyonce's ass that if she turned the corner, she'd break his neck' Rowland, it would behoove your punk ass to possess a plethora of self-belief, that's for sure. It would also be in your best interest to develop a bad habit of standing up for yourself and demanding Papa Knowles to book you better touring gigs. Yeah, I said it.

CONTINUE READING THIS STORY BY CLICKING 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!' ON THE BOTTOM LEFT.

Just days ago, Rowland was labeling her former Destiny's Child bandmates as being messy slobs. The 26-year-old told music website urbanplanet.co.uk that touring with the hugely successful three-piece became nightmarish because of the slovenly habits of Beyonce and Michelle Williams. Though Rowland refused to rule out the chance of a Destiny's Child reunion, her comments suggest she is delighted to be touring solo, ahead of the release of her new album Ms. Kelly. "They're both slobs," she explained. "We would get on a tour bus and they'd flick off their shoes. And I’d be like, 'No! That’s the corner for shoes!' I'm a neat freak. I make them crazy," she added.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro