Sunday, January 20, 2008

DENZEL WASHINGTON ADMITS TO TERRORIZING DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND.

Denzel Washington says he is so protective of his daughters 20-year-old Katia and 16-year-old Olivia, he'd terrorize any prospective suitors so the suitor would be too afraid to mess around on her. The dad of four is a proud and protective father and says he dreaded meeting Katia's first love who attends Yale University along with her. "My oldest girl has got a boyfriend, who is at the school where she is. He is obviously very bright, but has too many earrings for my liking. I told him, 'I'm not going be that friendly with you.' I put my oldest boy on him - to put the fear of God into him. I said, 'Kick him around a bit. Tenderize him. I'll finish him off.' "

But Washington admits his theory is flawed because he praises his sons, 24-year-old John and 16-year-old Malcolm, when they started dating. He adds, "It's difficult and it is a double standard because, with my boys, I'm like, `That's my boy.'"

....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro