Thursday, December 6, 2007

USHER'S BIG-ASS LIE ON WHY HE 'RESIGNED' HIS MOTHER AS HIS MANAGER.

NIGGER PLEASE! I find it quite strange that Usher is now claiming that the reason he 'resigned' his mother (although we all know he fired her...on Mother's Day!) was so she could dedicate her time to being a grandmother to her brand new grandson. If that's not straight up on the bullshit level, I don't know what is. Especially when you consider the fact that he said in an official statement, 'We are both very happy but are now working in different areas of the business.' Dude ain't mention anything about giving her the axe so that she...you know what? Forget it. LOL! If that's what makes him feel better about the way he treated his own mother, then so be it. In the meantime and in between time, again, NIGGER PLEASE!

R&B artist Usher "resigned" his mother as his manager - so she could dedicate her time to becoming a wife and grandmother to his baby boy. Reports suggested the Yeah! hitmaker severed business links with his mother when she made it clear she didn't approve of his wife-to-be Tameka Foster. But Usher insists he had very positive reasons for letting his mother, Jonetta Patton, go. He tells Essence magazine, "It kills me when I read what my fans think about my relationship (with my mother) because it's so wrong. I didn't fire my mother. I resigned her. Her jersey hangs forever. I could have a million managers. I will only have one mother....

CONTINUE READING AFTER THE JUMP!

...Our professional relationship has been very rewarding, but our exchanges can be very hard and difficult. There are times when I don't need to sit and have a business conversation and have us end up bickering and fighting. She has lost years and time. She has a fiance now. I just want my mother to enjoy her life without having to keep a day-to-day eye on my career. I want her to be grandmama to my baby."

And Usher dismisses reports that he's estranged from his mum: "I'm going to need my mother to be there for me, to help me be strong."

2 comments:

Old School Fridays said...

That don't even make any sense, unless he plans on hire his mother as the nanny.

Gervase said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for this post.
demolition | demolition | calorie requirements

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro