Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OMARION STOKES THE CHRIS STOKES VS. RAZ-B DRAMA BY RELEASING STATEMENT CALLING RAZ-B A LIAR.

Didn't I say in an earlier post that this 'Chris Stokes is an alleged Chester Molester' saga was far from over? Below you all will find an offiicial statement from former B2K member Omarion Grandberry regarding the accusations against Chris Stokes--a man he considers his friend, mentor and father figure--which were made by another former B2K, Demario "Raz B" Thorton and his brother Ricardo Thorton.

"I want to be on the record as saying that "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton are lying regarding Chris Stokes. Chris is a father figure to myself, and many others in the industry. He's guided us, helped raised us and is nothing more than an inspiration and someone I respect and look up to. I have spent countless hours, days, weeks and months with the man since the age of 5 and have never once seen him behave inappropriately. He's married to my aunt and I know this man very well. I stand behind him with no question whatsoever," said Omarion. "I have grown up around Chris and this is crazy to me. These people have damaged me, and my reputation and I won't stand silent and will do all within my means to speak the truth about this matter," said Omarion.

SOURCE: prnewswire.com

And it don't stop. Now all we have to do now is wait for Marques Houston to release his official statement.
...END POST...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro