Sunday, December 9, 2007

NEW PICS: ASHANTI'S LITTLE SISTER SHI-SHI CLUBBING IN NYC.

Imagine opening your email inbox and seeing this portrayal of utter, random madness! I'm convinced that Kay Dee (one of my daily readers of RealGossip from the jump and the person who sent me these pics) really doesn't like me! LOL! Anyway, the female in the photos below is none other than Ashanti's little sister, 18-year-old Shi-Shi, clubbing last Friday at the Fall Fresh Full Frontal Fashion Freakum Dress & De at Mars 2112 in New York City. Sh!t like this don't make no damn sense. She's a beautiful girl and whatnot, but trying to wear a shirt as a dress when you have thighs that look like they once belonged to the late Nell Carter (God bless the dead) just isn't the business. It just ain't. And I really and truly believe that this is Shi-Shi's cry for attention, affection and any other maternal component she feels she may be lacking due to her mother's head staying constantly all up and through Ashanti's ass so much that if Ashanti turned the corner, she'd snapped her mother's neck in two.

Just ask Solange.


...END POST...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggghhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

you can say that again. The hell was she thinking is what I wanna know.

Anonymous said...

She's looking more and more like Ashanti in the face. Pretty girl. SG, I placed a *warning* in the subject line of my email to you! LOL!

Old School Fridays said...

I'm just getting ready to post these same pics. I guess she wants to be a big girl like her older sister. I'm not going to say anything negative, because I can tell she wants the attention, but...

Anonymous said...

Man i would pull the dress up and give it 2 her

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro