Friday, December 28, 2007

JUDGE HATCHETT LEAVES HER SHOW FOR RETIREMENT; NEW 'BEST OF JUDGE HATCHETT'' SEASON IN THE WORKS.

I swear I'm gonna miss Judge Glenda 'I been doing this for a long time, don't be trying to play a game on me!' Hatchett. And I have no problem telling you all that I've memorized her entire cold opening monologue. She and Judge Greg Mathis are my top 2 favorite judges on any syndicated courtroom reality show. Those other female television judges have nothing on Judge 'Don't get me testifying in here today!' Hatchett. I had absolutely no idea (until now) that she was calling it quits after an eight-year run. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the popular court show will return for an additional season under the title Best of Judge Hatchett, which will feature repeat broadcasts grouped by themes – such as "celebrity interventions" or "creative sentencing."

A rep for Sony Pictures Television said the show produced its last original episode in September. An industry consultant says fans would probably fail to notice any changes. "I don't think any viewer will initially know the difference between a program that was produced two weeks ago and one that was produced two years ago," Bill Carroll, vp and director of programming at consulting firm Katz Television Group, told the trade paper.

....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro