Saturday, November 3, 2007

RANDOM PICS OF MADNESS: FEEL LIKE LAUGHING OUT LOUD? OR MAYBE JUST SHAKING YOUR DAMN HEAD? IF SO, HERE YOU GO!

I posted these pictures on a messageboard about a year ago. Coincidentally, while in the process of searching for something else on that particular messageboard, I inadvertently came across these 'there aren't-any words to describe this unfathomable madness.' And needless to say, my reaction to seeing them the second time around mirrored the first. I didn't know whether to twist my face in utter and total confusion, shake my damn head, close my eyes so that the images wouldn't embed themselves in my memory or literally laugh out loud. But I ultimately came to the conclusion that these dudes are a true case of fuckery (excuse my Swahili because I ain't French) at it's finest. That's just my personal opinion, though. Take a look at the pictures and conveniently come to your own conclusions. And if yall thought the
Atlanta Gay Pride weekend pics I posted a couple of months ago were bananas, yall ain't seen nothing yet.

*CLICK WITH CAUTION: SOME PICS MAY BE UNSUITABLE TO VIEW IN THE WORKPLACE*


THERE'S MORE PICS OF MADNESS AFTER THE JUMP!




1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

They candy ass is just too much for my soul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro