Sunday, November 11, 2007

MAG SCANS & EXCERPTS: DARIUS McCRARY BLASTS, PRAISES THEN BLASTS KARRINE 'SUPERHEAD' STEFFANS AGAIN IN SISTER 2 SISTER MAG.

Darius McCrary's outlook on who Karrine really is as a person really baffles me. What's scary is the fact that after I read his interview, I couldn't decide who was more off their rocker: him or her. Dude contradicted himself so many times that I was thisclose to calling my doctor to check to see if I'd unknowingly been suffering from constipation of the brain. What I can't seem to understand is how can a woman, who you claim to be well-balanced, sexually accommodating as well as someone who can easily be turned from a whore to a housewife and is really a sweet, caring. can also be the same woman who you also claim to be is 'arrogant,' 'controlling,' 'conniving,' and 'cold hearted' and 'selfish.' Those are his words...not mine.

Come on, dude, I mean, really! Which is it? Check out the excerpts from Darius's Sister 2 Sister interview.
Align Center

DARIUS ON THAT FALSE MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT: 'I was playing around with Karrine. It was serious. It was a videotape that we did and I had thrown an event for the ESPY's. Karrine and I were joking around on tape. And I did a little thing for Karrine's website. Giving her a foot massage...and this older lady came by and she said, 'oh my God!, you are so lucky.' And Karrine said, 'Lucky, this is my husband.' And that's how this whole marriage thing got blown out of proportion. That's where it started. Then she bought me a beautiful ring! Seriously, I mean a beautiful ring! I accepted the ring--and I never asked for that because I'm not a materialistic person. She bought it and so I was like, 'Alright, cool, thank you.' And we were wearing rings, and I one point, I really did think maybe his could be a cool situation. So we had talked about marriage, and we discussed it, but as far as us making an announcement, that wasn't the plan. I actually had been caught up in Karrine's web, and I'd been at her house for the past three months. I couldn't go back to Shakiri...'

DARIUS ON HOW THAT 'MARRIAGE' ANNOUNCEMENT RUINED/ENDED HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH SHAKIRI HIGHTOWER: 'When my ex saw that, she was really, really pissed about it. She said it was embarrassing. Shakiri decided she couldn't deal with me--and Shakiri has two kids. What Shakiri was saying was, 'I can't have my kids looking up on the Internet and seeing you with Superhead.' And she was really not happy about it. I was like, 'Okay, give me a chance to straighten it out.' And she was like, 'I don't know.' And see this is the thing: Shakiri was married to Keyshawn Johnson. They were in a ridiculous child custody battle and that would've looked really bad on her. So we agreed, and I bowed out gracefully. We're still very good friends. And I really love Shakiri.'

DARIUS ON KARRINE'S CONTROLLING & CONNIVING WAYS: 'Karrine is a cool person. She's the kind of person you can sit up and talk to. Honestly, I think that's why a lot of dudes end up becoming her prey later on. Cause the minute you do something that she doesn't like, then your business is in the streets and then she's gonna put you on the Internet sleeping on her couch or she's gonna say some things. Karrine is like a child: When she don't get her way--and this is what I've seen firsthand--things get ugly. But I'm gonna tell you what I did, for real. I just fed her a bunch of bullshit.

Because her thing is, she can't have no man leaving her because it makes her look like she's not the 'video vixen' no more. And Karrine will do anything to keep her image. That was part of the reason why I decided to leave, because some of the things she said about me on the radio. There's a lot of things that I could say about Karrine that wouldn't make her look good. But I'm thinking about the type of person I am. And the way I was raised. The one thing I will say about Karrine that is negative that I can put out there--she admits to this--that she is a very controlling woman, and I can't be controlled. Karrine is the type of broad that, she don't want nobody telling her nothing. You almost have to kinda walk on eggshells when you're dealing with her, and I ain't no punk up in here!'

DARIUS ON KARRINE'S SELFISH WAYS: 'This is my problem with Karrine. Whenever I do something, I think about how it would affect her. She's not cognizant at all--when she says these things and does these things, like how is this gonna affect Darius? Her main thing is, 'I gotta sell books. I'mma deal with you right now because wow, you're more popular than I thought you were.' That's how she thinks. So its like one minute it's all about me and then the next minute it's Lil Wayne. And I will say this: She is really clever concerning the way she works the media.'

After the jump, find out what in-one-ear-and-out-the-other advice Bobby Brown gave to Darius that he didn't take heed to, as well as Darius' reasons as to why Karrine would make the perfect ho-turned-into-housewife and more.


DARIUS ON THE WARNING/ADVICE BOBBY BROWN GAVE TO HIM ABOUT KARRINE'S SHEISTY WAYS: 'Karrine and I, when we first started hanging out, Bobby pulled me to the side. We were at the George Clooney show. And Bobby pulled me to the side and he said, 'D, get away from that girl.' And seriously, it wasn't because Bobby was jealous 'cause Bobby has always been like a big brother to me. He was like, 'Dude, she gonna bit you, dude. And it's just a matter of time, dude.' You never know what's gonna come out of her mouth. There might be some things that you say in private, and she won't put you out there but she'll make light of it. For instance, she didn't realize how bad she hurt Bobby, putting that man on that couch like that on videotape. At the time the man was going through a divorce, a custody battle, he had financial issues, you know what I'm saying? That really hurt him.'

DARIUS ON WHY KARRINE CAN BE TRANSFORMED FROM A HO TO A HOUSEWIFE: 'Karrine's not a passive girl. She's a sweetheart. She is. But she's very aggressive when it comes to her business. So she's a balanced woman. And she keeps a clean house. She keeps an incredibly clean house. Everything is in order. Her son is very well-mannered. He's a really, really fine young man. Karrine is outside of all the bullshit that people hype up about the whole 'Superhead' thing. She really is a cool chick to kick it with. She can cook. A couple of nights I was out, and I'd come back. And when I came in dinner was waiting on me; she's seriously a homemaker. She's very accommodating. Whatever arouses a man, she'll figure it out. She'll find it and she'll master that. If you're into watching dirty movies, you can sit up and watch dirty movies with her. If you're gonna turn a ho into a housewife, that's the one to get.'



DARIUS ON KARRINE'S 'MEN ROSTER': 'She was messing around with Lil Wayne and a couple of other little miscellaneous dudes that really weren't important to me. When Karrine and I started kicking it, and we weren't even messing around, and she had this roster. And she'll attest to this: it's five dudes on a roster. She had one through five. The top two were the dudes she messed with the most; three, four and five only received text messages. And then I told her I ain't gonna be on the roster. I don't wanna see my name on that board. So then she was like, 'alright.' So what she did was, she wrote my name above one-two-three-four-five, and she was like, 'There's no one above you.' I was like, 'That's cute, but I don't want my name on no board.' So she erased the whole board. So she was trying to figure out how to ease her way out of those other situations. But in the meantime, she didn't care about my situation, you know? She didn't care about hurting Shakiri--nobody else's feelings.

And on the real, what I really saw was somebody who was used to being arrogant and coldhearted trying--or making the best attempt at being sincere.'

DARIUS ON HIS 'LOVE' FOR KARRINE: 'I was not in love with her. I was having a good time; I was having fun. We were friends having fun. I love her very much. But I love her in a different way. It's not a thing of like it's sappy, syrupy, lovey-dovey thing. She's an individual I care for very, very much. And she is the type of person who, like I said, you could marry; you could be with. My main thing with her is that she talks too much...I know if she talks as much to me as she has about other people's business, even if she didn't gossip, whenever she's in a relationship, if she's had 100 men, there are 100 men that know each other's business.'

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gurl, let me find out mediatakeout done claimed this story as their own! swear they stay snatching up your hottest post! A damn shame is what it is.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't know why I never leave comments, I come here often enough. I like your style and this is one of the best celebrity blogs hands down.

I am so tired of Karrine, she is what she is and we all know what she is.

As for Darius, dummy would be an understatement. The only reason I can see him messing with her is to gain a bad boy image, to acquire Herpes Simplex, or publicity.

SouthernGurl said...

Awww, thank you so much, mrsgrapevine! I appreciate that. What makes it even better is knowing those comments came from another fellow blogger. Lord, I don't feel like crying today with everything that's been going on, but girl, I think I'mma have to shed a tear or two! Is it me or are we bloggers becoming a force to be reckoned with? I love it! LOL!

As for Darius and Karrine, I'm convinced that there are at least 2 villages out their missing its idiots. And that's real talk too!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is offensively loud and cluttered. I'll just wait for your scans to show up on Fresh's blog, since its how I got here in the first place.

FYI: Less Is More.

Anonymous said...

That was so rude and unneccessary. If you don't like the blog don't visit it....hater!!

HotSauce!! said...

The Anonymous jackass that left that comment, should lick it's mother. it's ignorant people like that that give people like super head authority to be the queen of the dumbasses

back to the point. never been to you blog before but I love it. keep up the good work!!!

Unknown said...

I think this site has the best and first gossip...but homeboy was right, there are ads and a chatbox overlapping the text so i can't read it :( That's the only reason I don't check it as much because I get fed up with missing out with half of the text.

thank you for blogging though!

SouthernGurl said...

Anonymous said...

Your blog is offensively loud and cluttered. I'll just wait for your scans to show up on Fresh's blog, since its how I got here in the first place.

FYI: Less Is More.
November 13, 2007 12:55 AM


To Anonymous: Sweetie, I have no control over your mouse and I refuse to conform to your standards just because you don't like whatever it is that you're looking at on my blog. If Fresh (big-ass shout out to Fresh at crunktastical.blogspot.com for always, always, always continuing to support me and RealGossip 101) don't have a problem with it, then why should you?

I would've emailed this comment to you personally, but I couldn't since you took the whack route and posted anonymously.

SouthernGurl said...

Ciara said...

I think this site has the best and first gossip...but homeboy was right, there are ads and a chatbox overlapping the text so i can't read it :( That's the only reason I don't check it as much because I get fed up with missing out with half of the text.

thank you for blogging though!

November 13, 2007 5:56 PM


Hey Ciara. Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it. I'm also working on those problems you mentioned in your post. I'm just sorry that I'm just now seeing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro