Monday, November 12, 2007

LL COOL J CONTINUES TO ASSERT HIS BITCH-FIT TANTRUMS TOWARDS JAY-Z

To my dearest LL Cool J.,

Hunnie-bunnie, you are too damn fine and sexy to be bitching, moaning and groaning over some crap that you can't change. You said you were just one man....who couldn't battle a whole record label and that to try to do so would be foolish. Well, guess what else is foolish? Your continous bitching on the matter. And that's real talk too. You've been hanging around that Magilla the Gor-ree-rah a.k.a. 50 Cent too much, dude. As a matter of fact, and I hate to say this, but if you keep up with all of this chickenhead-like, bitch-mode displays of true hateration and bitch-eration, in the end it will slowly but gradually diminish all of that sexy that you have perfectly preserved over the last 20 years. And before long, you're going to have the same kind of utterly unsexy body type as Jay. And I know you don't want that, now do you? No, you don't. Therefore and thus and such--and I say this with the utmost respect--please, please sit your ass down somewhere and shut the fuck up, please, I implore you! (oh, and excuse my Swahili). I'm sorry, but you have left me with no other choice but to place you in my 'This Niggah, here!' category. Think about it.

With Warmest and Sincerest Regards and whatnot,
SouthernBlackGurl @ RealGossip101.blogspot.com


Now back to the article....Check it out after the jump!


LL Cool J has a bone to pick with the president of his label, Def Jam. The veteran hip hop artist recently spoke to MTV about his frustration with Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter ever since the mogul took office. "I just don't feel like he had the necessary experience to do that job," LL said. "I don't know any other record company that he worked for where he learned how to run this business. This is a label that started in 1984 and you just can't give somebody a job because you want to attract talent and look sexy... because there are artists that suffer," he continued.

LL, who insists "I'm not anti-Jay-Z, I'm [just] pro-LL," said he was open minded about Jigga's appointment as president in the beginning. "I would be completely supportive because you never know what a man knows and you never underestimate people and you never assume it's gonna be a bad move, so you embrace it with open arms," he said, adding that things started happening shortly into his reign that eroded his optimism – including the lack of access to the chief. I haven't spoken to him in a long time, it's unfortunate," said LL. "The bottom line is -- you gotta do your job man. And if you don't know how to do your job then maybe Universal needs to pay you the money you deserve as an artist and give somebody who really knows the job, the job."

Jay-Z's take on LL's diarrhea at the mouth rants? "He's a legend. He's upset, not me. If he wanna work it out, I'm more than willing to do that. I'll be honest if I wanted to go there, I just really go all the way out there. But I got respect for [LL Cool J] did a lot of things. I don't like the way he's carrying it cause we coulda definitely talked about this. Or he coulda gave me a phone call... but I respect him as a legend in the game and he's gonna geta couple passes because of that."

LL also had an issue with last week's release of Jay-Z's American Gangster album and how it took precedence over everyone else at the label. "Let's take this soundtrack for instance; shouldn't there be other Def Jam artists on this soundtrack? Shouldn't this be the big Def Jam project with Def Jam artists involved," he asked. "Nas has a record, (another Def Jam artist) has a record. You have LL working on an album for a year and then you have the president putting out his album in the middle of the schedule. I mean... really look at what's going on."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think LL is talking shit, he has a really good point. jay-z took the job to obviously look out for himself,which is WRONG. The job he is in is for him to go into the background, and keep his ARTISTS working. He is the head man in charge, not HIS artists competition. Jay needs to understand his role.

Son of Baldwin said...

I actually think LL has a point. How good could it be for the artist if your boss is also your competitor and he holds all of the chips (and has no real experience at being your boss)?

Isaiah said...

Oh my god, there is really much helpful info here!
site | liked it | 4

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro