Monday, November 12, 2007

KARRINE 'SUPERHEAD' STEFFANS ON LIL WAYNE, BOBBY BROWN & HER 3rd BOOK, THE VIXEN MANUAL.

We read what Darius McCrary had to say about Karrine's so-called relationship with Lil Wayne and Bobby Brown. Now, check out what Superhead revealed to Vibe magazine about these guys.



KARRINE ON HER FEELINGS FOR JA RULE, BOBBY BROWN AND LIL WAYNE:

--On Ja Rule: 'Seven years ago, he was the best. Now, it's like, Eh, no, not at all.'

--On Bobby Brown: 'That man is so disgusting. All those rumors about him and me are just disgusting rumors. I don't know whose couch he's on today, but it's not mine. Let that be a lesson to everybody--if you need a place to sleep at 4 o'clock in the morning because you're drunk, I'm going to give you a place on the couch. But I'm going to put your ass on the Internet for being a bum.'

--On Lil Wayne:'It was hard at first because I had to learn how to love him. He's not like any other guy. It's like he's from another planet. People ask me, 'What if Wayne calls today and proposes to you? Would you just dump the person who's been in your house and bonding with your kid?' You know what? Yeah. I would. If I had my choice, Wayne would be in my pool with my son playing fucking volleyball, but that's not the kind of person he is right now...but I'm willing to wait until he's ready. In the meantime he's like my best friend. I just love him, love him, love him, love him! Ugh, God, I can't believe he did this to me! Whatever ideas I had about my life, he totally blew them up.' And what about his other women? 'I really don't care. I trump all them hoes.' *Yeah, Karrine. You have learned sooooooooo very much since releasing your first book.*

MORE ON KARRINE'S DELUDED STATE OF MIND AFTER THE JUMP!

KARRINE STEFFANS ON HER UPCOMING PROJECTS (WHICH BY THE WAY, INCLUDES LIL WAYNE): 'In December I'm releasing the super-deluxe Lil Wayne edition of The Vixen Diaries audio book as an iTunes exclusive. It'll include the original version, and extra chapter or two from me, plus an extra chapter that Wayne is writing. And he's scoring the entire thing--like a mini-LP throughout the book.'

KARRINE ON HER THIRD BOOK, THE VIXEN MANUAL (WHICH IS MORE OF A GUIDE THAN A TELL-ALL): 'I want women to be more passionate about their sexuality. You've been taught for so long to be ashamed of it, you're afraid to be a whore with your husband. Let him get that butthole, girl. Don't be scared, or your husband's going to leave you for the next little slut-bucket that does.' *Whoa! How can she all anyone a slut-bucket?! She better stop playing!*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro