Sunday, October 14, 2007

***UPDATE***T.I. ARRESTED AND HELD WITHOUT BAIL ON 2 FEDERAL FELONY WEAPONS CHARGES.

Well, people, it looks like T.I.'s situation have turned from bad to worst. And considering his extensive criminal history, we may never see T.I. perform on stage again. Moreover, on what would have been one of the best and biggest nights in his life is now just a bleak memory. The rapper, who has been officially charged with two felony weapons violations will remain in federal custody until he goes before a judge in federal court on Monday. Now, this is the kinda stuff I've read about in hood novels--yes, I read them--(by folks such as Shannon Holmes, K'wan, Noire, Nikki Turner and Wahida Clark). But one thing though: what the hell did he think he was gonna do with those guns...when he knew full well that he's never supposed to be in possession of one/

Anywhoo, I just have one thing to say to T.I.'s former fraudulent bodyguard...and yall know what I'm talking about: Snitches get Stiches.


Atlanta rapper T.I., whose given name is Clifford Harris Jr., was in federal custody Saturday night in his hometown. His arrest came at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, four hours before the BET Hip-Hop Awards show got under way downtown. Harris, 27, was charged with two felonies -- possession of three unregistered machine guns and two silencers, and possession of firearms by a convicted felon. The arrest was made in the parking lot of a downtown shopping center, which a witness identified as the Walgreens drug store at the corner of North and Piedmont avenues.

CONTINUE READING ON AJC.COM

...

3 comments:

Angella said...

Girl I know perfectly what you're talking about. I was just thinking that. How the this story relates to those Urban Novels. I love all of them authors and read a lot of their work. It does resemble to T.I.'s case.

Anonymous said...

I don't think T.I. will be able to get out of this one. If his bodyguard is doing the snitching then he is f#%ked. The cops are just going after every black entertainer out there. WTF!

shanique said...

the body guard set him up thats some bullshit and i cant see my baby going away he is to fine to be in jail lol but ti will always will be the king of the south

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro