Tuesday, October 9, 2007

NEW PICS: 'TYLER PERRY'S WHY DID I GET MARRIED?' NEW YORK CITY PREMIERE (10.09.07)

These pics would've been up sooner, but I'm having a little trouble trying to concentrate on posting them while at the same time trying to watch the cast of Why Did I Get Married? on Tyler Perry's The Tyler Perry Show on BET. Okay, people, the show has gone off and now I can fully devote my attention to finally posting the rest of these pics. If you all missed the show, you can check it out on Perry's official website tylerperry.com. by clicking this link.

A couple of you all have emailed me asking me about Lamman Rucker (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE NEWS ON LAMMAN RUCKER ON BLACKCELEBRITYMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM!). I'll have more news on him by the end of the week.

I hope you aall enjoy the pics. There's more after the jump.














Thanks, msreape!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro