Thursday, October 25, 2007

NEW PICS: NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WAX FIGURE UNVEILED AT MADAME TUSSAUDS MUSEUM IN NYC.


A wax figure of slain MC The Notorious B.I.G. was unveiled by the rapper’s mother, Voletta Wallace, at the world famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum in New York City this morning (October 25). The figure of Biggie portrays the rapper in a white three piece suit with white hat and shoes, with one hand in his pocket and the other on a white and wooden cane. After the unveiling, 23 students from the Brooklyn High School of the Arts performed the Biggie tribute song I’ll Be Missing You, and the gospel tune I’ll Fly Away (I break down in tears whenever I hear this song!).

Visitors were allowed to touch and take pictures with the figure which will be housed in it’s own room on the 9th floor of the museum. Additionally, when guests move through colored light beams around the figure, they will automatically trigger audio clips of Biggie’s songs.

THERE'S MORE PICS FROM THE UNVEILING AFTER THE JUMP!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro