Thursday, October 25, 2007

NEW PICS: HALLE SAYS THERE'S NOTHING BAD ABOUT BEING PREGNANT; SHE EVEN ENJOYS THE MORNING SICKNESS, HOT SWEATS & CRAVINGS.

Academy Award winning actress, Halle Berry, who is expecting her first child in the spring – said being pregnant is "fantastic." (And she certainly looked the part, wowing the crowds as she arrived in a blue, full-length Versace dress at the screening for the BFI London Film Festival.) Earlier this month, Berry claimed there is "nothing bad" about being pregnant. "There is nothing bad about it. The morning sickness and the vomiting and the hot sweats. Nothing's been bad about it. I've loved every second of it," she said. Last night, however, the mom-to-be seemed to be even happier to confirm she feels "wonderful" morning and night. "I'm over [the morning sickness] now. I'm all good."

Holding up four fingers when asked how many months along she is, Berry also said, in response to a query about "maternity chic" and what she's wearing these days, "I think I feel like I'm such a slave to fashion. It's a hard concept for me to fathom that I'm going to have to wear maternity clothes." But, as she also sees it, "Fashion is on my side."






Berry was also asked what made her companion, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, 32, "Mr. Right." "He's a wonderful person, and I happened to find someone really special to have a baby with," she said. As for any strange food desires to go along with her pregnancy, she admitted, "I crave things daily. It changes every day, and I try to listen to my body and not overdo it so I don't become too big."


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro